Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using this site as use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, do not use the site or download material from the site.
This site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by Coleman Racing Products (“Linked Sites”). If you use any of the Linked Sites, you will leave this Site. Coleman Racing Products is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement from Coleman Racing Products or that any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Coleman Racing Products. Linked Sites are for informational purposes only, and it is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the Linked Sites. If you decide to visit any of the Linked Sites, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Site Content and Typographical Errors
- Coleman Racing Products presents the content and materials on this site as a service to our customers and other users. Coleman Racing Products makes no commitment to update the site content or materials. Any unauthorized downloading or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or from linked sites, without the copyright owner's permission, is strictly prohibited.
- This site and the materials contained in this site are copyrighted, protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and provided for lawful purposes only. Coleman Racing Products reserves all rights under these laws, and except as specifically permitted below, modifying, copying, distributing or using for any purpose the materials contained in this site is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Coleman Racing Products may make available certain copyrighted materials, including but not limited to photographs and marketing materials to certain users of the site for marketing and promotional purposes. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the site as it may be updated from time to time. Coleman Racing Products shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on Coleman Racing Products’ site are subject to the trademark rights of Coleman Racing Products. Any use of our trademarks, trade names, and logos in which Coleman Racing Products, its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, and licensors, do business is strictly prohibited without Coleman Racing Products’ prior written consent. In addition, the names, trade names, and trademarks of third parties that appear on this site are proprietary to their respective owners and may be used only with their express permission.
- Coleman Racing Products makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our web site(s). However, the content and materials published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. Coleman Products makes no representations about the suitability of the content and materials presented on this site.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information, Coleman Racing Products shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Coleman Racing Products shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Coleman Racing Products shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Coleman Racing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, but without obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Coleman Racing may make any other changes at any time without notice to the site content and materials.
Coleman Machine reserves the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Coleman Racing Products be liable, nor do we assume responsibility, for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site (or the content and materials provided on or accessible from this site), or otherwise, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge that reliance on any site content, materials, or linked sites shall be at your sole risk.
Shipping and Ordering Instructions
When ordering please provide part no., description and any important information such as size, color, length or any other important information.
Credit cards are the preferred method of payment. A credit application must be filled out to accept personal or business checks. If at anytime a check is returned for insufficient funds the account will automatically be placed on C.O.D. certified check, money order or credit card only. Any N.S.F. checks that are not paid in full will be charged a service charge or turned over for collections.
We try to avoid any back orders, however they occasionally occur and your patience is greatly appreciated. You will be notified of any parts that are back ordered and the expected ship date.
Any product suspected of being defective must be returned freight prepaid for inspection. If it is found to be defective in material or workmanship it will be repaired or replaced at no charge including freight. Product will be return shipped the same way it was originally shipped to the customer. If product was shipped regular shipping it will be returned regular shipping, if product was shipped express or overnight that is how it will be return shipped. The difference in cost for any upgraded shipping will be at the customers expense. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ON ANY PART THAT HAS BEEN RE-MACHINED, ALTERED OR REPAIRED OUTSIDE OF COLEMAN RACING PRODUCTS. NO REIMBURSEMENT OR CREDIT FOR ANY OUTSIDE LABOR.
Merchandise may be returned for credit or exchange within thirty days of purchase. Any returns after thirty days will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. All returns must be authorized and be assigned a Return Goods Authorization No. (RGA) accompanied with a copy of the original invoice. Absolutely no C.O.D. returns. Any C.O.D. returns will be refused and returned to sender. All returns must be from original purchaser only.
Custom orders are not returnable. No credits, exchanges or refunds on any part(s) that are custom or have been installed, used, altered, painted or changed in any way. No credit will be issued for any part that has been returned damaged due to insufficient packaging. All parts will be inspected for merchantability before any credit will be issued. No return on any parts that have been purchased thru a third part. Parts must be returned by the original purchaser only. NO CALL TAGS WILL BE SENT FOR PARTS ORDERED IN ERROR BY THE PURCHASER.
Claims For Products Damaged Or Lost During Shipping
All claims for lost or damaged products must be reported to the shipping company at the time of delivery or as soon as possible. Upon receiving any damaged boxes broken open, re-sealed or tampered with, report it to the delivery person and take pictures of the damaged box. Inspect all contents for damage and for missing parts with the delivery person present if possible. Do not discard the damaged container, the shipping company may want to inspect it. Report the damaged or missing part(s) along with photos of damaged container to Coleman Racing Products shipping department to get a claim with the shipper started. Uninsured shipments will only be issued credit in the amount reimbursed to Coleman by the shipping company. See shipping insurance below.
It is highly recommended to insure the part(s) being shipped to cover the full invoice amount. It is the customers responsibility to request the shipment be insured.
1) Customer will be responsible for the total invoice amount.
2) Coleman Racing Products will only refund to the customer the amount of reimbursement issued by the shipping company for damaged or lost parts
that are uninsured.
3) Customer will be responsible for the balance that the shipping company does not refund.
4) Coleman Racing Products will only re-ship the order at the full invoice price until Coleman receives reimbursement from the shipping company for
the damaged or lost parts.
1) Customer is responsible for total invoice amount until reimbursement has been received by the shipping company.
2) Customer will be charged the total invoice amount on shipment of replacement parts until Coleman Racing Products receives the reimbursement
from the shipping company. Customer has the option to wait until Coleman Racing Products receives the reimbursement before shipping the
Coleman Limited Warranty:
Coleman Machine, Inc. (“Coleman”) warrants any automobile component it sells will be free from defects in material and / or workmanship for either sixty days from the date of invoicing, or until installation, which ever period of time is shortest. The duration of any implied warranties is limited to the duration of this warranty. Any Coleman product suspected of being defective within the warranty period must be returned freight prepaid for inspection. If the product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, it will be replaced at no charge including freight. In all events, Coleman’s liabilities shall be limited to replacing any allegedly defective part. Coleman shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages caused as a result of any defect. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND ALL OTHER PERSONS AS WELL. Further warranty limitations: 1) Improper Installation, 2) Modification or alteration, 3) Cases of misuse or intentional damage, 4) In any case where the part or component has been damaged as a result of an accident or as a result of use beyond its normal useful life. To the extent that warranty exclusions are not permitted under some state laws, the said limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Change to These Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted here on our Site and are effective immediately. Please check back frequently, especially before you use our site, to see if these Terms have changed. Continued use of the Site after any changes to the Terms constitutes your consent to such changes.
If you have any concerns about the Site or these Terms, please contact us. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention